<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Monday, June 16, 2008 @ 11:02 AM

PROUDLY PRESENT.....
CINDERELLA!!!!!



look at maye im smoking yooxzzsx.


im wearing pants so FRET NOT and do not get _____ LEEN!
kay zara okay!


i live in the ...what 80s? i actually like joan's skirt :)


DOPE! look at my combi! Joan look so charming muah!!!!!

why am i like :/// hahahah



oh what!??!?! evil step sisters


I THINK WE'RE DOPE! PEAZE OUT hahaha


adjusting the top so i wld look cooler haha


PROUDLY PRESENT AGAIN... SNOW NOT VERY WHITE


kay we're weird but we went out the other than and stuff
met mr fat at gardens and mrfat sent jona home too
ytd dined at some unearthly hour with ahquan gong gong. seriously and he kept claiming im smelly when.. its okay shall not disgrace him ya.anyway his friend and him is damnn imbaa they like KNEW EVERYONE LITERALLY (even when i pretended i kwn em kae!)

PEACEOUT!